When Does a Specialized Marketing Partner Make Sense?
When you don’t have time to explain to your marketing agency:
- Why the thought process of an engineering manager is different than that of a safety manager
- Why traditional marketing tactics don’t work on c-level executives
- How to motivate distributor salespeople (without sales incentives)
- How the sales cycle for a “considered purchase” unfolds
- The role of trade associations and users’ groups for technical offerings
- That a blog post isn’t the answer to everything
When you want to have an independent, knowledgeable team extract the most salient product benefits from your engineering staff’s recitation of product features
When you’re tired of having to write your own copy for your brochures, videos, website or press releases.