When Does a Specialized Marketing Partner Make Sense?
When you don’t have time to explain to your marketing firm:
- How a power plant works
- What motivates distributor salespeople
- How the sales cycle for a “considered purchase” unfolds
- The role of trade associations and users’ groups for technical products
- Why the thought process of a safety manager is different than that of an operations manager
- Which trade publication editors are worth knowing
When you want to have an independent, knowledgeable team to extract the most salient product benefits from your engineering or technical staff’s recitation of product features
When you are tired of having to write your own copy for your brochures, videos, website or press releases.