Written by Dan Konstantinovsky
Strategic Marketing, RH Blake
Too many industrial companies are churning out marketing initiatives and related services with weak foundations. They are not built on effective strategies or current market trends. The results are wasted resources and pitiful ROI.
How do we know this? The Content Marketing Institute reports 85% of industrial marketers use content marketing, but only 33% report their organization is clear on what a successful marketing program looks like. This alarming discrepancy indicates many marketing departments are struggling with a lack of direction.
These misguided efforts are understandable when we look at the current challenges of industrial marketing.
Industrial Marketing Services for B2B Manufacturers
First and foremost is the frequent flux of industrial marketing. Industrial marketers must understand and prioritize more marketing options than ever before. They must keep up with myriad technologies and trends. Buyers and their potential touchpoints continue to change.
Part of this challenge is to generate, not only more leads, but more of the right kind of leads. Long subscriber lists and optimized content that attracts web traffic seem great. However, if they never generate business, they are not producing the desired results. A shift in focus is clearly needed to convert these leads.
A key strategy in these conversions is effective content marketing. This poses a second challenge to marketers: How to influence prospects and channel partners with better content marketing. This is no easy task, considering only 46% of industrial marketers report delivering content consistently, and more than half admit a lack of strategy has contributed to stagnant success over the last year.
Companies face the additional challenge of improving their market share. They want to expand, but it is difficult to maintain industrial marketing strategies that grow with the company. The Content Marketing Institute reports only 33% of industrial marketers say their content marketing strategy has scalability. It’s easy for an organization to trip over out-grown shoes as it tries to leave a larger marketplace footprint.
The final biggest challenge facing industrial marketers is how to enhance margins. To do this, they must maintain razor-sharp initiatives that cut away all the fat and carve out additional market share. Marketers must be willing to invest in new ideas and innovations, but they must be careful that their marketing endeavors achieve high return. It’s a difficult balance to maintain.
RH Blake Uniquely Understands Industrial Marketing Services
Not every marketing agency grasps the intricate details of these challenges. Clients of RH Blake benefit from our in-depth knowledge of marketing complexities. We leverage 30 years of experience as an industrial marketing services agency to deliver precision solutions. We’ve successfully grown and adapted with the industry for over three decades, and we continue to innovate to deliver relevant solutions. Our key service offerings include:
- Industrial Marketing Strategy & Consulting Services
- Industrial Content Development Services
- Industrial Website Development Services
- Direct Marketing Services for Industrial Marketers
- Digital Marketing Services for Industrial and Manufacturing Firms
- Channel/Distribution Marketing & Awareness
- Media Planning and Buying Services for Industrial and Manufacturing Firms
- Sales Support Materials & Creative Design
- Industrial Trade Shows & Events
An Industrial Marketing Services Agency to Solve Your Industrial Marketing Challenges
Fewer than 50% of industrial marketers have undergone any changes that have improved their marketing approach in the past year. More than two-thirds admit they don’t have the time required to prevent market stagnation. Perhaps it’s time to try something different.
To take on the challenges of industrial marketing, you need an industrial marketing services agency that is properly equipped for the task. RH Blake faces these challenges head-on and delivers impactful results. We provide:
- Structure: We design and execute a structured, well-positioned marketing program that drives ongoing results.
- Sales enablement: RH Blake identifies, prioritizes and implements the right CRM and marketing automation tools for your company.
- Content marketing: Nearly two-thirds of industrial marketing companies point to content creation challenges as a leading factor in their stagnation. RH Blake uses enriched content marketing to improve the perceived value of your offering.
- Lead generation: We develop a lead generation system that drives and converts visitors into qualified leads and profitable customers.
To begin your successful partnership with the leading industrial marketing services agency, contact RH Blake today.
Industrial Marketing Services Experience You Can Trust
A few of the Manufacturing-focused clients we’ve had the privilege to work with: